Barnet Public Library
- Library Director: Sherry Tolle
- Assistant Librarian: Dylan Ford
- Hours of Operation:
- Mon. 6:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.
- Tues. 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Wed., and Thurs. 12:30 p.m. to 4 p.m.
- Sat. 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
- Location: 147 Church Street
- Telephone and Facsimile: (802) 633-4436
- Mail: PO Box 34, Barnet, VT 05821-0034
- Email: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
A Full-Service Library:
- Nearly 8000 volumes
- Wi-Fi; High speed Internet
- Interlibrary loans
- Large print books
- Digital Projector available for loan
- Audio books, videos and more
- Garmin eTrex GPS unit for hiking or geo-caching
- Kindle (2nd Generation)
- Nook (early version)
Calendar of Events:
- Story Hour: Saturday Mornings 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. Stories, crafts and funfor toddlers, pre-school and kindergarten.
Reprints of "History of Barnet" c.1923 Available
- $60 each
- Digital pdf. format free on your disc or flash drive
- $5 on our disc plus postage
Universal Class Free Classes Offered through the Library
This program of the Vermont Department of Libraries offers over 500 free online non-credit continuing education classes. You may use your library card to check out classes and enroll. Visit http://vermontstate.universalclass.com/barcode-login.htm?enter+code. Your code is 205810000xxx, with xxx representing your three-digit Barnet Public Library card number. If you do not know your card number, call the Library at 633-4436.
Borrow Digital Audio Books
OneClickDigital audio books may be downloaded into your computer, Ipod, Ipad, or mp3 player. Audio books may be borrowed for up to 21 days. Contact the library for your barcode and then register at http://vermontstate.oneclickdigital.com.