Barnet Vermont, New England,VT, USA,  

Contact           Forms           Selectmen’s Minutes           Calendar           FAQs            Directions           Directory            Sitemap


Town Forms:
Excess Weight Permit forms for single vehicles and fleets. The same form is used for both types of permits. The Town of Barnet does not charge a fee for either type. We need to have a current Certificate of Insurance filed with the form. Everything can be faxed to 802-633-4315 or  mailed to: Town of Barnet, PO Box 15, Barnet VT. 05821
Excess Weight Permit Form & Instructions

Zoning permit form (double sided). Questions should be directed to Shirley Warden, Zoning Administrative Officer at 802-633-4993 and applications mailed to her at 521 Warden Road, Barnet VT 05821
Zoning Permit Instructions
Zoning Permit Application

Application for highway access permit. Fee is $20.00 and should be sent to
Town of Barnet, PO Box 15, Barnet VT. 05821
Highway Access Instructions
Highway Access Application

Application for Fireworks Display Permit. Permit issued by Fire Department.  
Fireworks Display Permit


Legacy  Gold Business Sponsor

**Website is best viewed at 1024 x 768

eXTReMe Tracker

On the web since ©2006  All rights reserved.

Designed and maintained by KeVa Co          Contact webmaster