Welcome to the Town of Barnet
Barnet is a small Connecticut River town chartered in 1763 and settled between 1770 and 1773. Its five villages are Barnet Village, East Barnet, West Barnet, McIndoe Falls, and Passumpsic.
Town news & announcements:
Selectboard Meeting re-scheduled. The regular Selectboard meeting scheduled for Monday, November 24th has been cancelled. A special Selectboard meeting to conduct business previously scheduled for the the regular meeting will be held Monday, December 1st at 7:00 p.m. at the Town Clerk’s Office.
Barnet Justice of the Peace Election Results – November 4, 2014 General Election
Justice of the Peace Election Results (PDF File)
Town Clerk’s Office Closures
The Town Clerk’s Office will be closed on the following up-coming dates:
- Thursday, November 27, 2014 – Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 28, 2014
- Wednesday, December 24, 2014 – Christmas Eve – Closing at Noon
- Thursday, December 25, 2014 – Christmas Day
- Wednesday, December 31, 2014 – New Year’s Eve – Closing at Noon
- Thursday, January 1, 2015 – New Year’s Day